Budget Total Cleaning and Restoration has opened a Rug Wash in our factory at Unit 6/632-640 Clayton Road Clayton 3169. Grand Opening August 2016.
Over the years it has become evident that it’s impossible to clean rugs efficiently from a customers home. We understand that your rug is an important part of your home and it was absolutely necessary that we needed to expand, and open a rug laundry to those customers who wanted their rugs cleaned properly.
Our staff have had first class training at the Jena Dyco school, participating in their Rug Wash Cleaning Course. Our Rug Wash set up has been purchased from the United States and has guaranteed results. for more information, visit this Upholstery Cleaning page
We have a passion for rugs, whether it be natural or synthetic fibres, hand or machine made, persian or indian, $10 or $5,000.
We understand that pet urine stains in your rug can create a terribly smelly odour and it is impossible to remove this odour unless it is put though our Rug Bath.
Fortunately, our rug care plan will eliminate the odour from your rug. This is guaranteed.
Our Rug cleaning process includes:
- Pre-inspection, looking for any signs of damage, odour and staining
- Vacuuming both sides of the rug
- Dusting your rug with our Rug Badger
- Re-vacuuming both sides of your rug
- Moving rug over to the pre- treating spa
- Pre treat stains as necessary
- Pre spray rug with carpet shampoo
- Rotary Massage shampoo throughout the fibres
- Submerge rug into rug spa if required
- Thoroughly rinse rug and extract shampoo from rug
- Move rug to the drying racks
- Groom Rug when dry
- Re-inspect rug
- re-vacuum rug
- Finally rolled up ready for delivery back to you.
This service ie repeated if necessary. We do not give the rug back to you unless you are 100% satisfied.
If you cannot drop your rug at our factory we provide a pick up service of rugs from your home once a week.